Monday, July 5, 2010

Good Music to listen to.

I came across this DJ’s website Chris Read. He puts together some good blends from what I’ve heard so far. Check it out. I just downloaded another MJ tribute that he did. From the playlist, it looks like it might be a good one. The following is the playlist.

Chris Read presents Michael Jackson: The Legacy

1. Jackson 5 – Maybe Tomorrow (Loop)
2. Jackson 5 – Ain’t No Sunshine (Loop)
3. Dwele – Tribute to Michael Jackson (Re-edit)
(Cover version of Michael Jackson – Human Nature)
4. Nas – It Ain’t Hard To Tell (Acapella)
(Original version samples Michael Jackson – Human Nature)
5. Nas – It Ain’t Hard To Tell (Instrumental)
(Samples Michael Jackson – Human Nature)
6. SWV – Right Here (Demolition Mix)
(Samples Michael Jackson – Human Nature)
7. Jackson 5 – People Make The World Go Round
8. Pete Rock & CL Smooth – Appreciate (Acapella)
(Original Version samples Jackson 5 – 2,4,6,8)
9. Jackson 5 – 2,4,6,8
10. Pete Rock & CL Smooth – Appreciate (Instrumental)
(Samples Jackson 5 – 2,4,6,8)
11. The ARE – Walk On
(Samples Jackson 5 – Walk On)
12. Michael Jackson Interview
13. Jackson 5 – We’re Almost There (DJ Spinna Remix)
14. The ARE – We’ve Come Too Far
(Samples Jackson 5 – We’re Almost There)
15. Cool V – Tribute To Scratching Part 2 (Re-edit)
(Samples Jackson 5 – We’re Almost There)
16. Jackson 5 – ABC (Tokya Ska Paradise Orchestra’a Justa Roots Rock Mix)
17. Jackson 5 – ABC (Album Version)
18. Naughty by Nature – O.P.P
(Samples Jackson 5 – ABC)
19. De La Soul – Breakadawn (Foncett Power Radio Mix)
(Samples Michael Jackson – I Can’t Help It)
20. Michael Jackson – I Can’t Help It
21. De La Soul – Breakadawn (Album Version)
(Samples Michael Jackson – I Can’t Help It)
22. Michael Jackson – Heartbreak Hotel
23. Heavy D – Peaceful Journey
(Samples Michael Jackson – Heartbreak Hotel)
24. Jackson 5 – It’s Great To Be Here
25. Jackson 5 Interview on Soul Train
26. Jackson 5 – Good Thing Goin’ (DJ Bobo James Remix)
27. Jackson 5 – I Want You Back (DJ Z Trip Remix) (Loop)
28. Jackson 5 – I Want You Back (Acapella)
29. Jackson 5 – I Want You Back (Original Version)
30. DJ Z Trip – Motown Breakdown
(Samples Jackson 5 – I Want You Back)
31. Eric B & Rakim – I Know You Got Soul (Double Trouble Remix)
(Samples Jackson 5 – I Want You Back)
32. Eric B & Rakim – I Know You Got Soul (Acapella)
(Remix samples Jackson 5 – I Want You Back)
33. Jackson 5 – Enjoy Yourself (Loop)
34. Michael Jackson – Rock With You (Cookin Soul Remix feat. Notorious B.I.G)
35. Jackson 5 - The Love You Save (Sunaga T Experience Remix) (Loop)
36. Michael Jackson – Rock With You (Acapella)
37. Jackson 5 – Blame It On The Boogie
38. Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough
39. Michael Jackson – Bad (Acapella)
40. Michael Jackson – Billie Jean (Loop)
41. Ian Brown – Billie Jean
(Cover Version of Michael Jackson – Billie Jean)
42. Michael Jackson – Billie Jean (Demo Version)
43. Michael Jackson – History (J Dilla Remix) (Loop)
44. 911 call from the Jackson Residence
45. Zulema – Where You Are
(Cover Version of Jackson 5 – I Wanna Be Where You Are)

No comments: